Digital, learning technologies and simulation-based-education support the education and training of the whole health workforce, using the latest digital tools and techniques with an emphasis on co-design to suit the existing digital infrastructure. There are many ways we can support with enabling the health workforce readiness to adopt digital education.
E-learning and Simulation
- A huge library of customizable, high quality, peer reviewed digital learning resources created by the NHS, with competency-based design and quality assurance as standard.
- Virtual reality, and online applications to provide immersive scenario-based simulated learning experiences.
- A Learning Experience Platform, supporting easy access to and tracking of a wide range of different formats of learning.
- Virtual and Hybrid Learning Faculty Development allowing every educator to increase their impact, confidence and capabilities when operating in a hybrid learning environment.
- Upskilling the workforce in digital capabilities; readiness of infrastructure and systems.
Digital Readiness and Blended Learning
- Designing new, more flexible degrees using a range of techniques to support emerging and current health workforce roles.
To find out more about collaborating with us, contact: