Technical Collaboration provides ongoing partnership-working with NHS Subject Matter Experts during the design and implementation of programs and policy, including advice and quality assurance.
- Quality assurance of policy and program development and implementation, in line with NHS quality standards and international best-practice.
- Programs monitored and evaluated for impact
- Stronger system – to – system relationships with NHS experts
The products that we provide are:
- Remote or in- person quality assurance of program implementation
- Remote or in – person technical advice.