Note: The submission period for the 2021/2022 to join this Framework has now closed. Please check back in June 2023 for an opportunity to join the new cohort.
HEE is calling for NHS systems and providers to join a Framework of NHS partners to get access to these opportunities by completing the attached Expression of Interest.
Once on the Framework, providers will have the opportunity to register interest in specific new partnerships.
The Framework is open to NHS systems and providers which take existing NHS trainees, including Integrated Care Systems (ICS), Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships (STPs) Foundation Trusts and University Hospitals.
Organisations can join the Framework alone or as part of a Consortium. HEE strongly recommends Providers join up with other Providers, Higher Education Institutes (HEIs) and social care to improve their chances of hosting large new partnerships. A lead provider can be identified to complete the compliance process.
Organisations will be asked to share their name, contact details and the types of global opportunities they are interested in.
Additional criteria for partnerships:
- New partnerships will be tendered to the organisations on the Framework for consideration in a secondary qualitative process, tailored to each partnership.
- To select an NHS organisation for each partnership, HEE will consider interested organisations’ expressions of interest with international partners to identify an NHS partner.
- Some partnerships will have additional quality assurance processes for all partners, including Managed Education Partnerships. NHS systems and providers will need to confirm they meet HEE’s international recruitment quality criteria.
Three themes of assurances will be required from NHS systems or providers to join Managed Education Partnerships:
1. Effectiveness and quality of the organisational environment
2. Quality of the learning environment
3. Commitment to implementing the ethical standards of the partnerships.
More information will be shared when new partnerships are tendered to the Framework.